Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Other Blogs

So I started my wee-little blog because I was enjoying reading everyone else's blogs. I know that hardly anyone reads mine, but I am trying to keep it up because I feel like it is cathartic (plus no one in my family is crafty - so they really don't appreciate the stuff I make!).
I have won a couple of things (I posted one below, will post the rest as I receive). There is a new giveaway on the Quilt Qua site that has some great fabric up for grabs. I decided to let anyone that reads this know about this great giveaway. Join me in trying to add some holiday cheer to your summer.


TELL A FRIEND GIVE-AWAY


Win: 1 Frosted Memories Fat Quarter Bundle by Holly Taylor for Moda Fabrics !
To enter simply "tell a friend" to spread the word about Quilt Qua. You can send an e-mail to people, post on your blog, comment on someone else's blog, put info in your guild newsletter, etc. Then send an e-mail to: quiltqua@gmail.com and let me know what you did. Enter as often as you wish. Random drawing for the winner will be at 10 pm July 31st.

Good Luck!

No comments: