Monday, June 1, 2009

Good Monday Morning

I'm getting ready to head out of town for a workshop this week. I'm very excited to be making my second trip across the US to California, San Fransisco and Berkeley this time. I did LA tow years ago for a conference.
Today will be spent packing and getting ready, but thought I would share a couple more pictures. This time, we move to my other favorite arena: Cooking. I made these great cupcakes from the Hello, Cupcake! book by Karen Tack and Alan Richardson. This book is so cool because people like me that aren't artistic, but are creative, can make some really cute things. I made the cupcakes for my nephew, whose favorite things are sharks and Pen-Pens, so I mixed and matched. I can't wait to try butterflies next.

1 comment:

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

I'm always in awe of people who can create with food! Not my area of expertise :)))